Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 12, 2010

the tree's name is holly


Hollythetree
and it's about half the size we usually get, but Holly is a stunner, and completely filled with handmade goodness...
Pinecone
Snowflake
Teacupandoutfit

We've been told by the youngest that Tomte will be helping Santa this year. I've already found him several times in random places with a toy-filled kid's sock on his back. A stinky but true story.
Tomte

The winter village is up on the mantle, looking a little lost in the "white snow" of the wall behind it since the big mirror that normally hangs above it broke when I was redoing the dining room (you see, only I have the power to break mirrors and glass in rooms I'm not even in).
Wintervillage

Now to just slow down the month of December a wee bit. (Eyes closed...face scrunched up...think hard...let's see if it works...)
Blurredtree
I'll keep trying...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét